Over the years we've collected funny kid quotes spoken by our very own. Enjoy!
* (While folding hand towels) "Folding's my jam!"
* (While being introduced to her new teacher...) "Heeeeey! My last teacher's first name was "Mrs." too!"
* Teacher. "What's your dad's name?" Child, "He doesn't have a name. I just call him Dad."
* "I don't play Seahawks, I just watch them on television."
* "Gardner snakes guard houses."
* The child chose the consonant game for her work and said with much confidence, "I'm gonna do the confident game!"
* "OK, I need a hammer, a screwdriver, and a time machine."
* "We are moving to Florida and I get to go too!"
* "My dad has a birthday too!"
* (While doing a practical life work involving hanging up socks on a clothes line,) "Why aren't these wet?"
* "Don't worry, the sun will shine again next summer."
* Teacher, "How long have you had your ears pierced?" Child, "Um, about 60 years."
Don't worry, we have tons more and will be adding them soon...